Loaded with natural caramelized flavor, crunch and uncluttered taste, our gluten-free granola is perfect for breakfast or as a snack. We source local Colorado honey, which provides the right combination of sweetness. In addition, our granola is made with certified gluten-free oats. The warm, buttery flavor of vanilla blended perfectly with toasted almonds.
- Gluten Free
- Slow baked so the honey carmelized on the oats and nuts
- Honey is sourced from a family of beekeepers in Colorado
- Warm, buttery flavor of vanilla blended perfectly with toasted almonds
- Contains three, 12-Ounce bags (total 36 ounces)
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- ASIN: B003E3UH12
- UPC: 698997806189 698997806493
- Country of Origin: USA
Thick-Cut Rolled Oats, Colorado Wildflower Honey, Canola oil, Almonds, and Pure Vanilla.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Average Customer Review (175 customer reviews)
Tastes great but not enough quanity, By Peter Carlson
March 3, 2011
This product tastes great and is very filling but there just isn't enough in there to last a while. Would be nice if they made big packages with cheaper prices.
Happy to be gluten free :-), By D. Ricca 'dfr'
May 6, 2011
As one of the people who HAS to avoid gluten containing products, I have grumbled and complained about missing my light but crusty bread, and until now, my yummy granola. This stuff is awesome!! I really didn't know what to expect, fearing some slightly cardboardy tasting mouthfuls that I would need to cover up with my soy and coconut milk. Boy was I pleasantly wrong! The cereal is light but crunchy, sweet but not overly so, with just enough nuts and other goodies to make your mouth smile. I've only tasted the Vanilla version so far but I so plan to taste the others...
Perfect for the whole family, By JP
March 23, 2011
I have three children and only one is gluten intolerant. We ALL love this granola. I also like the natural ingredients.