Baker's Secret Air Insulted Large Baking Sheet includes 1-Each Air Insulated large baking sheet. Baker's Secret is the original non-stick metal bakeware that performs great from start to finish. Baker's Secret is the metal bakeware consumers rely on for all their baking needs because it provides even baking results, easy release of baked goods and effortless cleanup.
- Proprietary Silicone Non-stick coating provides easy release of your baked goods
- Proprietary Silicone non-stick coating provides even cooking results and ensures optimal browning for best results
- Non-stick coating color ensures optimal browning for best results
- Easy to handle 14 x 16 in and out of the oven
- Effortless cleanup and dishwasher safeÂ
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 0.8 x 14.4 inches ; 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B00091PN9I
- Item model number: 116480205
Average Customer Review (49 customer reviews)
great in every way, By THATCH 'RST'
January 19, 2007
I'm an average guy who happens to make mass volumes of cookies around Christmas. These sheets are phenomenal. They do not burn the cookies, they cook evenly, they clean up and release easily, and due to being flat around the edges slide nicely undneath other things for storage.Edit/Update: A year later, these cookie sheets are still great! No scratches, all still holds true and I forgot to mention that the no lip edges make it very easy to slide the cookies right off without really having to 'lift' them or get entirely under them. Still very pleased.Edit 2 years later! All is still well, but I have one warning. If you make pizza on this do not use the pizza cutter on it. Due to the air space between the layers of metal, the top layer creased a little under the pressure of the pizza cutter. While still completely usable, it doesn't look quite as nice any longer.Edit 3 years later, all is still trucking along perfectly! These are keepers, for sure...
very sturdy pans, By Sheila R. Baumgardner
January 20, 2006
ive used them a few times now, and love them, especially since i was in need of cookie sheets and the orginal higher priced ones i wanted was out of stock, so i purchased these. so far so good, no burning or sticking, things slide right off, which since there is no sides, ive almost lost items as i pull out of oven because they donmt stick...so watch that you dont drop your cookies off sides...lol. and since you dont want to get water inbetween the layers, the back side has 4 holes in corners to drain, but are tiny, but since this doesnt stick so far, a fast wipe/rinse is all you need and no need to imerse under water(ive had this style before,differant brand, and never could get water to drain and they stuck, so had to imerses) but these are as described, clean up easy and no stick or burn. cant go wrong witht the price either!! a good buy if your picky!
Great Product, By S. Rice
January 9, 2007
I bought this sheet because I have had this brand before and had no problems with them. This is a great sheet pan and I have used it about a dozen times so far. It bakes cookies perfectly. Tried french fries on it as well and they came out grat.