This square baker holds 2 quarts, making it perfect for coffee cakes, small casseroles, and fruit desserts. Wide tab handles and deep sides with a slight flare ease serving. Chantal ceramic bakeware, bowls and countertop items are made of the highest quality stoneware. Each piece is crafted to ensure excellent heat distribution and promote even baking. Our non-porous glaze wonâ€™t react with foods, so flavors remain exactly as you intended. The bottom of each piece is hand-sanded for a smooth, no-scratch surface. All pieces clean easily in the dishwasher and are oven, microwave and freezer safe.
- 8 x 8 square baker
- All Chantal ceramics are lead and cadmium safe and meet FDA and CA Prop 65 requirements
- Oven, microwave and freezer safe
- The non-porous glaze will not react with foods and flavors
- New ergonomic handles for easier grip & improved comfort
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- ASIN: B00375LTAA
- Item model number: 93A-SQ20 WT
Average Customer Review (4 customer reviews)
My favorite dish!, By K. Cameron
November 22, 2011
This square baker is excellent! It has a beautiful shape with indented handles that make it easy to use. It cooks food evenly and cleans up easily. I love the lime color and plan to buy another one in red or white. It's classy, efficient, and a good price for such a high-end dish. The previous review does not do it justice.
The Real Deal, By Bugbitten
August 19, 2011
Not any better than the Pyrex one you can pick up at the supermarket, but it looks one hundred percent more classic on the dining room table. If everyone's drinking beers, this may seem a little bit haughty. With wine glasses, you'll like this French twist. One star off because my wife wanted more of a candy apple red.