Inspired by the French kitchens, Cuisinart began making professional cookware over 30 years ago. Constructed of the finest materials available to perfectly perform all of the classic cooking techniques, Cuisinart continues its commitment to superior quality and innovation. Cuisinart Chef's Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized skillets have sloped sides and wide flat bottoms for frying, sautÃ©ing, or browning. An extremely durable exterior with a smooth, hard anodized finish creates a look of professional elegance to complement any kitchen. Designed from the inside out for today's healthy lifestyles, this collection is constructed with 100% aluminum-free Quantanium ® nonstick cooking surface reinforced with titanium.
- Hard anodized is harder than stainless steel and is dense, nonporous and highly wear-resistant for extra durability and professional performance
- Quantanium nonstick interior is reinforced with titanium and provides lasting food release, healthily nonfat cooking option, and easy clean up
- Cool grip handles are solid stainless steel riveted stick handles that stay cool on the stove top and provide a safe a solid grip
- Oven safe to 500 degrees F, with tapered drip free rim
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 21.2 x 12.5 inches ; 4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 7 pounds
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B0078P9D8K
- Item model number: 622-30G
Average Customer Review (273 customer reviews)
Perfect for my stove, By Jeromy Shepherd
July 14, 2012
I have a electric stove that is in desperate need of replacing. It is uneven and pans wobble on it. Of course this means it heats uneven and creates a poor cooking surface. This pan is heavy enough to compensate for my stoves weakness and completely surpasses my expectations for a consumer skillet.In every way this is superior to any pan I have owned. I highly recommend it.
Great purchase, By vjnnc
December 5, 2012
This has been our favorite pan since we got it - good size and great performance. I actually like it better than the Calphalon we've used for the past 5 years.
Wonderful Skilllet, By Patricia Cason 'book enjoyer'
November 26, 2012
I use this pan just about everyday. The size is great for frying bacon because you can spread the bacon out. I cook meat dishes that need to be finished in the over, it is great for that. It cleans up with just a Dawn on a sponge and a rinse and it is ready to go to the next dish. I would definitely recommend this skillet and any other Cuisinart Nonstick Hard-Anodized cookware. I am giving an Cuisinart everyday pan to a friend for Christmas.