Cuisinart Chef's Classic non-stick hard anodized 6-quart stockpot with cover. Cool grip riveted handles for ease of use, durable hard anodized exterior, Quantanium non-stick interior, tempered glass covers seal in flavor, hard anodized, oven-safe construction.
- 6-quart hard-anodized aluminum stockpot with durable Quantanium nonstick coating
- Riveted stay-cool steel handles
- Break-resistant tempered glass lid to monitor cooking
- Hand wash only; oven safe up to 500 degrees F
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Product Dimensions: 12.6 x 10.2 x 5.9 inches ; 4.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B0001LO5H2
- Item model number: 644-24
Average Customer Review (63 customer reviews)
Love this pot, By JL
February 16, 2005
I bought this pot and had used it for chicken soup and chili. It stays boiling after I turned the heat down and will not boil over so it's perfect for braising and stewing.I've also used it to brown food on the stove top then put in the oven for baking. Everytime it gives great performance. I also love the see-through glass lid. We are very pleased with this pot and use it often.Highly recommended.
Not as good as I thought it would be, By N. Das
January 2, 2006
Bought this stockpot with a lot of expectations. I used it for the first time to make soup, and there were scratches all over the bottom. I even used a wooden ladle instead of a metal utensil. I expect quality from Cuisinart cookware and also from quantanium non-stick coatings. I also expected it to be heavier.
Poor Quality, By Eileen Purcell
May 22, 2010
The first one that I received leaked where the handle was riveted. Amazon was great about replacing it with free shipping. The replacement's bottom is not level so it rocks on the burner. I also found that it's very light in weight....aaargh!