Attractive and colorful, Emile Henry bakeware is chip resistant and has a high resistance to large differences in temperature, going easily from the freezer to the oven. The Emile Henry Pie Dish gently diffuses heat to the heart of the dish, cooking evenly and making your recipes even tastier. Terrific for pies, clafoutis, and more, the pan measures 9 inches in diameter and is safe for the oven, microwave, and dishwasher. Made in France.
- Durable stoneware made in France since 1851
- 9-inch dish is ideal for baking pies and quiche
- Heavy weight efficiently conducts and retains heat
- Smooth translucent glaze resists scratches and chips
- Freezer, oven, broiler, microwave and dishwasher safe
- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 10.2 x 2.2 inches ; 9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B001D1ZXX4
- Item model number: 456131
Average Customer Review (12 customer reviews)
The Perfect Pie Plate, By lampshade327
March 27, 2011
I had been looking for a neutral toned pie dish for some time before I found this lovely Emile Henry creation in Sand. The decorative edge convinced me that the splurge was worth it (EH is a bit pricey!). I have used it for pies and the most heavenly chicken pot pie. It is quite a bit deaper than the Pyrex pie plate that I previously used. The stoneware feels durable and bakes everything up beautifully. I am so happy to have this in my kitchen--so happy that I bought my mom one too :)
solid figue not available, By Sparkles
September 20, 2012
I ordered the Emile Henry solid figue pie dish that I had been searching for. However, this item is not available although it is shown on this Amazon page in stock. The figue/white is the newer production line (with the white interior) yet carries the same model number. The seller, Wire Whisk, was quick to offer a return label when I phoned. While I was disappointed not to receive the pie dish pictured, I am keeping this item due to the quality of Emile Henry bakeware. If anyone knows where to purchase the older model (solid figue) pie dish I'd like to know where!
I love this pie plate, By George
May 9, 2012
It is so beautiful and makes my pies look professionally baked. It is expensive, but for a serious pie baker it is first class. Amazon packaged it amazingly nice also so it arrived in great shape.