Heartland bakeware began in 2006 with a goal to produce the best performing, highest quality American made bakeware possible. Our bakeware is built to last a lifetime. Silver anodized bakeware has gone through an electro-chemical process that hardens its outer layer making the surface scratch and stick resistant, and it will not rust, peel or blister. There is also no applied coating to flake off! This convertible cake pan insulates the cake during baking from intense heat keeping the cake moist and allows even baking from edge to edge with no dry low edges. The pans can then be separated and the outer pan coverts to a high metal cover that will not bend, warp or break. The metal cover is high enough to protect frostings and decorations while the stainless steel locks turn to lock the lid in place for ideal transportation of cakes, cupcakes and cookies. Thumbgrip handles make it easier and safer to hold. For best results always use the two layers together. You?ll never burn another cake again! Best of all, it is Made in the USA and backed by a lifetime warranty!
- Insulating outer layer flips to become cover
- Makes cakes rise higher, stay more moist
- Metal cover will never break
- Stainless steel locks hold cover in place
- Anodized surface does not allow aluminum to contact food
- Air-insulated cake pan increases leavening time so cakes rise higher and evenly; Insulates from intense heat so cakes stay moist
- Anodized baking surface resists scratching and sticking; No applied coating so food never contacts bare aluminum
- High metal cover includes stainless steel locks to cover and lock lid in place; ideal for transporting cakes, cupcakes and cookies
- Made in the USA; Dishwasher safe
- Outer pan coverts to a high metal cover that will not bend, warp or break; high enough to protect frostings and decorations
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 11 x 3.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B00284BI9S
- Item model number: 2003
Average Customer Review (4 customer reviews)
Best cake pan I own!, By ladyjane
January 7, 2012
This pan is perfect if you like your cakes and brownies to rise. Make sure to grease the bottom of the pan well. This is my favorite cake pan of all!
baking guru, By Lindy
September 27, 2011
I have owned this pan for several months and enjoy how it bakes. Also, the under layer also works as a lid after the item is baked which is great for traveling. Another plus - it is made in the USA!