- Electric grinder with 200-watt motor provides fast grinding
- Grinds up to 3 ounces of coffee beans at a time
- Oval design and stainless-steel blades ensure uniform grinding
- Also can easily be used for spices, nuts, and grains
- Measures 6 by 3-1/6 by 3-5/9 inches; 1-year limited
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 3 x 6.8 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- ASIN: B00004SPEU
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 1500813248
Average Customer Review (710 customer reviews)
If you like a fine grind, look no further, By michaelb1968
January 9, 2005
I have had my grinder for 12 years now. It works the same today as it did new, and I use it about 10 times a week. For the money, it can't be beat. That said, this grinder is not for everybody.This grinder is perfect for anybody with a coffee maker that uses #4 paper CONE filters (or slightly bigger or smaller). I emphasize PAPER because a permanent filter is not good for this grinder. Like any blade grinder, it will produce some dust. That creeps through the permafilter and into your pot is makes sludge. It sloppies up your coffee. Nothing gets through paper filters though.It also grinds coffee fine. You really don't have a choice. It is ok for espresso as well if you are not a connoisseur. If you try a coarse grind with this unit, you will be out of luck. If you don't grind long enough, you will leave a few beans whole or in large pieces.If you need anything other than a fine grind and don't mind using paper filters (I prefer them), then look no...