Tori Says...I like using this LunchBots Uno as a bento box for my family. It's really sturdy and it has plenty of room inside for a big sandwich, a colorful bento mix, or whatever lunch creation you can imagine!
LunchBots Uno Stainless Steel Food Containers are great for packing a sandwich, sushi, burrito, or your other favorite meals to go. Made of the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel, LunchBots Uno food containers are durable and free of plastic and BPA. Their retro look makes food fun and appetizing, encouraging even finicky eaters to finish lunch. Keeping your Uno looking great is easy. Handwash the blue lid and place the base in the dishwasher.
- Medium size 6-inch by 5-inch by 1.75-inch holds a sandwich, burrito, sushi or many other choices; capacity: 20 fluid-ounce/600 ml
- Highest quality 18/8 stainless steel, blue finish on top of lid; plastic free; BPA free
- Saves money by eliminating the need for disposable baggies
- Uno food containers are best for dry foods as lids are not water tight
- Easy to clean; handwash colored lid and place base in dishwasher
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 4.5 x 1.8 inches ; 8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- ASIN: B001OJ09NO
- Item model number: Uno
Average Customer Review (185 customer reviews)
I love these!, By G. Izuno
June 6, 2009
I have the LunchBots Uno and the Duo (okay, actually I have a couple of each) and they are fantastic! The best thing...no plastic. The Uno is the perfect size for a sandwich, a couple of hot dogs or burritos, or even some pasta. The Duo is great because I can put in two kinds of fruit, or some apples and almonds. They are the perfect size and little hands can open them. I wondered how they would hold up getting crashed around in my 2nd grader son's lunch box, and I am amazed! They have held up and look almost new after using them 5 days a week for several months now.
Great product and responsible company, By bayareakirk
December 17, 2009
We ordered two, with and without the divider. We use both daily for our daughter's lunch. I usually put 1/2-2/3 of a sandwich in the one with no divider and then add a bit of fruit too. In the divided lunchbot I'll put a vegetable in one half and crackers of fruit or desert or something in the other half. We stack them in her lunchbox and there is still room for a bottle of water.I ordered both direct from[...]. We started losing paint of both lids in less than 2 months. I wrote lunchbots of the problem and they immediately replied that the paint should be much more durable but that a small batch with defective paint was known about. They immediately mailed me two new lids and an extra gift. There's not enough companies still listening to their customers and taking care of problems. Thank you Lunchbots!Product Summary:Good size to secure lunch and snacks.Easy to open and close - yet secure.Easy to clean.No more plastic or disposable...
Leaky..., By Nathaniel Bradley
February 1, 2010
I think the pros -- no more plastic bags, paper, or tupperware -- are great. Good for the environment. Unfortunately, the main con is that the lids are not very secure, so anything with oil, such as a salad, creates a bit of a sticky mess outside the box. Would be good for sandwiches and dry goods.