For flattening chicken cutlets and tenderizing meats, try OXO's Meat Tenderizer. It features a flat side for pounding and a textured side for tenderizing, and the solid aluminum construction makes it extra sturdy. A soft handle cushions your hand and absorbs pressure.
- Dimensions: 1.88" x 9" x 2.38"
- Brushed stainless-steel handle has flexible rubber fins for comfort
- Tenderizer surface is textured for optimum use
- Smooth side for pounding
- One-piece aluminum construction for durability and strength
- Lifetime warranty against defects
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 2.4 x 1.9 inches ; 10.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B00004OCJJ
- Item model number: 26191
Average Customer Review (156 customer reviews)
Typical OXO quality, but keep it out of the dishwasher, By Joseph R. Lombardo
October 11, 2000
Excellent Meat Tenderizer, By Sean P. Logue 'If you can't win, change the r...
November 12, 2006
We've got OXO everything, and for good reason. They're high quality, very stylish looking, and are comfortable to use. The meat tenderizer is no exception. Solidly built, great handle, perfect weight for hammering those filets thin or beating some of the toughness out of a steak.
Okay, but they make a better one, By
December 26, 2007
Very excellent product. A good weight to it for really tenderizing whatever meat you are preparing (chicken, steak, etc...) The two-sided mallot works well, where you can use the flat side on chicken so as not to make a mess, and the dimpled side does a great job on tougher meats like beef to really tender them up. I would highly recommend this item and given the choice I would definitely buy it again.