Set of six barware that was designed for everyday use, but are also perfect for entertaining. Michelangelo Masterpiece glassware is machine blown in Parma Italy and made in Luigi Bormioliâ€™s proprietary Sparkx material. A glass produced in Sparkx is ultra clear, durable, and possesses a high resistance to breakage. The beautifully drawn stems are reinforced with titanium.
- Set of 6 all-purpose glasses; 14.5 ounce capacity
- Lead-free crystalline blown glass
- Traditional design in clear glass; coordinates with Michelangelo Masterpiece stemware and barware
- Safe to use in dishwasher
- Imported from Italy
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 7 x 6.1 inches ; 4.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 21 pounds
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B0002D0S8E
- Item model number: PM514ZX
Average Customer Review (21 customer reviews)
very pretty glasses, By Princess Anna
June 29, 2005
A few months ago I received these and the smaller 12.5 oz Luigi glasses. I have to say I love these! They compliment My kitchen so well and look great for whatever occasion. Although I have only had them for a short time I have to say that they seem very durable. I tend to be quite hard on glasses, dishes, and silverware often breaking a lot of them. These have been tipped over more than once and survived the fall. Overall a good buy for your typical water or tea glasses.
Perfection, By Sarah E. Cornell 'Sparky Cornell'
December 10, 2005
everything about these glasses are nice. They are thick, not too thick, they look very classy. And the price you can't beat!
Great value, By JC
June 15, 2006
For the price, these glasses are great value. They clean well in the dishwasher and, although they don't weigh much, are quite rugged: two have survived drops without a scratch or chip.Good stuff.