Pineapple Cheesecake Parfaits – Celebrate the Holidays with a Tasty Cheesecake-Inspired Dessert Made with Dole Pineapple Products #ChainofCheer #Sponsored
Sponsored by Dole Packaged Foods
When it comes to cooking for the holidays, it’s nice to have a few options that can be put together quickly without sacrificing on quality or taste. Individual parfaits are one of my favorite easy desserts for feeding a festive crowd. Served in a pretty dessert glass, they’re almost like small works of art for the table! When Dole Packed Foods reached out and asked me to create a holiday dish using their products for their #ChainofCheer campaign, I was immediately inspired to create a delectable Pineapple Cheesecake Parfait. Cheesecake and pineapple both taste like the holidays to me! Dole’s canned pineapple is very naturally sweet, so I was able to cut back on some of the sugar I’d normally add. In fact, I recommend sweetening the ricotta filling to taste. If you have children in the family who like to lend a hand in the kitchen, this is a great option. It’s a no-bake dessert with no knives involved; they can help you assemble and join in the holiday kitchen fun!
I’d love to take this opportunity to use Dole’s holiday #ChainofCheer theme to make a special “virtual toast” to each and every one of you. I’m overwhelmed by how loyal and supportive my readers are. It brings me so much joy each time I open my inbox and find messages of holiday well wishes and kindness. If you’d like to pass on the good cheer, Dole is offering a giveaway—just make your own “virtual toast” on your favorite social networking platform. If you’d like to participate, please include a photo, tag it with #ChainofCheer and #Dole, and you will be automatically entered for a chance to win $100 Dole gift card.
Sponsored by Dole Packaged Foods. Thank you for supporting my sponsors, they allow me to share more free recipes, cooking tutorials, holiday crafts and food history with you!
Pineapple Cheesecake Parfaits
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces Greek yogurt (lowfat OK)
- 1/4 cup sugar (more or less to taste)
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, heaping
- 2 cups graham crackers, crushed
- 32 ounces Dole Pineapple Tidbits (4 small cans)
- 8 ounces Dole Pineapple Slices, chilled (2 small cans) - you will need 8 pineapple slices total
- Combine ricotta, Greek yogurt, sugar, Grand Marnier, vanilla and salt in a stand mixer or large mixing bowl and whip until thoroughly combined.Crush the graham crackers in a food processor or place them in a plastic storage bag and crush with a rolling pin.Drain the Dole Pineapple Tidbits in a colander, then place them onto a paper towel and blot them to remove excess juice.
- Using 8 standard parfait cups (1 cup capacity each), layer in 1/4 cup graham crackers into the bottom of each cup.
- Top the graham crackers with 1/4 cup of the drained Dole Pineapple Tidbits.
- Evenly distribute the cheesecake mixture between the cups (about 1/3 cup in each).Cover the parfait cups with plastic wrap, then chill for at least 3 hours, or until the cheesecake mixture is firm.
- When ready to serve, drain the Dole Pineapple Slices of excess juice. Garnish the top of each parfait with one pineapple ring. Serve chilled.
tried this recipe?
Let us know in the comments!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Dole Packaged Foods. The opinions and text are all mine.
Leave a Reply