Here you will find links to all of the recipes on my website, with the most recent posts appearing at the top. I have worked hard to categorize my recipes into specific collections, to make the site as easy to browse as possible. Most of my recipes are Mediterranean in origin. Throughout the years I have traveled extensively throughout the Mediterranean, and my cooking is largely inspired by those travels. You’ll also notice a number of Jewish recipes on the site. Many of those dishes were collected in Israel, where my husband was born on the Middle Eastern shores of the Mediterranean.
Need help finding recipes that will suit a particular dietary concern? My Special Diets section organizes these recipes by the most common dietary restrictions. All of the recipes on my website are kosher-style. You will find a kosher key on every recipe, as well as helpful preparation tips and nutritional information. If you are looking for recipes for a specific holiday (either Jewish or non-Jewish), check out my Holidays section.
Learn more about my cooking journey here. You can also browse the major categories on this website at the links below.
Browse Recipe Categories
- Mary Goldberg’s Passover Mandel Bread
- Mediterranean Fish in Tomato Sauce
- Chocolate Almond Flour Cake
- Berry Vanilla Ice Cream Float
- Watermelon Rum Cocktail
- Strawberry Basil Cocktail
- Lemon Vanilla Vodka Cocktail
- Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail
- Orange Creamsicle
- Kosher Cocktails for Purim
- Blood Orange Cocktail with Rosemary
- The Purim Pucker – Lemon Mint Cocktail
- Cranberry Vodka Cosmo Cocktail
- Beer Cocktail with Vodka, Rum and Grenadine
- Raspberry Moscato Cocktail
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pomegranate Molasses
- Pomegranate Glazed Salmon
- Pomegranate Molasses
- Cucumber Raita
- Unstuffed Cabbage