This cocktail is just what it sounds like—a cranberry cosmopolitan made with kosher ingredients. This sophisticated martini is always a crowd pleaser. Using sweetened lime juice will make the drink sweeter; fresh lime juice gives a crisp tartness for those who prefer a less sugary drink.
Kosher Certified Liquor and Mixer Suggestions
Check for hechsher to ensure kosher certification
Langer’s Cranberry Juice
Absolut Citron Vodka
Rose’s Sweetened Lime Juice
Leroux Triple Sec
Any purchase you make from Tori’s Market helps to support my website, my recipes, and the free content I provide. If you have an Amazon login, it’s even easier to make a purchase. Thanks for browsing!
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1 1/4 oz lemon or citrus vodka
- 1/4 oz sweetened lime juice or fresh lime juice
- 1/4 oz triple sec
- 8 ice cubes
- Lime twist (optional, for garnish)
You will also need
- Cocktail shaker, jigger/measure, martini glass
- Place all ingredients into a cocktail shaker along with 8 ice cubes. Shake vigorously for a few seconds until well chilled. Strain cocktail into the martini glass. Garnish with a lime twist and serve.