Cocktails and beverages with citrus ingredients can be garnished using a lemon or lime twist. Citrus twists are easy to make, and they add visual appeal to your drink. It’s simple! Here’s how.
- 1 fresh ripe lemon or lime
- sharp paring knife
- Take a fresh lemon or lime. Slice a ring from it.
- Make a slice through one side of the peel and the pulp, all the way up to the rind on the other side.
- Cut the pulp off of the peel so that you have one long thin strip of peel.
- Twist the peel into a curly-q shape. The peel should naturally hold its shape.
- Use lemon or lime twists to garnish cocktails or beverages.