This Vanilla Lemon Drop cocktail has a creamy, lemony flavor that reminds me of lemon frosting on a white cake. It’s sweet but subtle, and that heavenly touch of vanilla adds a lovely flavor and aroma. All of the cocktails I’ve featured recently are the result of experimenting with some homemade flavor infused vodkas and herb infused simple syrups. These flavor-infused liquids allowed me and my friend Ashley to come up with some really amazing cocktails. Don’t be afraid to make a batch of your own infused vodka… it is beyond easy, and it only takes a few days to produce awesome results. If you’re running short on time and you want to make this right away, feel free to substitute pre-made vanilla vodka, which can be found in most grocery stores. For a stronger flavor, pour the cocktail into a chilled glass with no ice (as the ice melts, the cocktail will begin to dilute). Enjoy!
Every cocktail recipe featured on my site can be made kosher using kosher-certified liquor and bottled beverages. We’ve only used liquors and ingredients that can be easily obtained with a kosher hechsher. For kosher-certified alcohol choices, check out the links below:
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 2 oz lemon lime soda (ex. Sprite, 7-Up)
- 2 oz lemonade
- 1 1/2 oz vanilla infused vodka (to learn how to make infused vodka, click here)
- 1 oz lemon liqueur
- Ice cubes
- Sliced rounds of lemon for garnish
- Fill a tall glass with ice. Pour lemon lime soda, lemonade, vanilla infused vodka and lemon liqueur into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and freshly sliced lemon rounds.
- Shake and strain into the glass with ice. Serve.